A great way to improve your own skills but also allows you to work alongside other dive instructors and gain experience. Be more valuable for dive centers because you can independently teach courses such as Project AWARE, Coral Conservation, Bubblemakers, DSDs in confined water. A great first step toward becoming an OWSI. Shorter course for those who may not be able to commit to a consecutive 2 weeks for the full IDC. Take the first part (AI) now, and complete the IDC at a later date to become an OWSI!
- PADI Divemaster, or leadership level with another diver training organization 18 years old.
- 60 logged dives; documented experience in night diving, deep diving and underwater navigation If not a PADI Divemaster, successfully complete the PADI Divemaster course dive rescue assessment.
- Certified diver for six months.
- Medical clearance attesting to dive fitness signed by a physician within the previous 12 months.
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care course completion (or qualifying training) within the last 24 months
Request a Call Back
Fill a simple form to schedule a call.
Get Our Courses Easily
Or Make An Enquiry
What Customers Says?
Amazing dive center, great atmophere, amazing instructors. Did my advanced, rescue, divemaster, and even the instructor development course here! Passed the instructor exam easy because of the great dedication and passion of the lovely course directors Ivana Inglesina and Victoria Cole. Now i am LIVING THE DREAM IN SUNNY CURACAO.
Most important to me was the never ending support of my Instructor Ivana, who was the best mentor I could've dreamed of. Every time when I struggled or doubted myself, she gave me the confidence I needed and made me believe I could become the best Divemaster I could be!